About Me

Kihei, Maui, Hawaii
Have you ever had one of those "what have I done" moments? Never in my wildest dreams did I ever see myself buying a nail salon. But, here we are just three months since the fateful day when I found out Diana might close this amazing shop if she couldn't find a buyer. Welllll, I couldn't let the shop close, could I? Where would I go to get my nails done? I've been coming here for eight years. To make the idea more interesting then say, a dry cleaner, was the fact that my daughter, Jamie, was licensed and experienced and interested in partnering with me in the deal. So here we are. What have I done? Truth is, we are both thrilled to continue the legacy of the shop and hope that we can even create a better experience through adding some personal touches of our own. If you haven't been by in a while, we'd sure love to have you see the changes yourself.

Monday, August 6, 2012

OPI Germany Collection New at The Nail Shop Maui August 8th!



The Germany Collection by O.P.I.
Come Check It Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment